Knowing What To Do If You Have Fire Damage
A Fire damage can happen at any given moment. It can either be when you are home or when you are not. It’s important to know what to do. A house fire can be caused by many things, an unattended candle, a microwave, a cigarette, etc... It is crucial that you know who to call. If it is a fire that can not be put out using a fire extinguisher, call the fire department or 911 and then call SERVPRO. If you are able to put it out with a fire extinguisher, do it and then call SERVPRO and we will be able to assist from there.
SERVPRO of Haines City/Polk City is a Florida State licensed Certified Building Contractor, Mold Re-mediator, and Mold Assessor. We are IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified in Fire/Water/Mold clean-up & restoration. Call us at 863-236-3553, we are always here to help