Recent Before & After Photos

Why not SERVPRO?


Due to severe storm damage the roof on this home was ripped up in spots. The owner wanted a temporary repair done until the insurance company was able to proce... READ MORE



SERVPRO, the Solution to the Problem


This is a before and after photo of a commercial water damage in Lake Hamilton, FL. In the before photo notice the puddled water on the carpet. This was caused ... READ MORE



Mold Disaster


A broken HVAC system in Winter Haven, FL was the cause of this mold build-up. The family was away on vacation and came home to this. Notice the amount of mold... READ MORE



Commercial Stove FIre


SERVPRO of Haines City/Polk City got an emergency call from a local hospital stating that they had a fire with their kitchen stove. They were highly upset, of ... READ MORE



Vacation Nightmare


Can you imagine coming home from a vacation after a month and finding this nightmare? This poor family did. While away their HVAC system stopped working creat... READ MORE



Water Damage in Lake Wales, FL


This is a before and after photo of a commercial water damage in Lake Wales, FL. In the before photo notice the puddled water on the carpet. This was caused by ... READ MORE



Residential Water Damage in Lake Alfred, FL


This is a before and after of a water damage in lake Alfred, FL. Notice in the before photo the laminate flooring is starting to bubble up due to the water bein... READ MORE



Hurricane Harvey Damage


This is a before and after photo of a storm damage in Houston, TX. In the before photo notice the debris and water lines in this portion of the home. The water ... READ MORE



Storm Damage in Houston, TX


This is a before and after photo of storm damage in Houston, TX. This was caused by hurricane Harvey that hit in 2017. In the before photo notice the lines on t... READ MORE



Mold Damage in Lakeland, FL


This is a before and after of a mold remediation in Lakeland, FL. Notice in the before photo the spot just below the window on the floor. This was caused by a c... READ MORE