Photo Gallery

Mobile Home

Mobile Home

This is a crawl space underneath a mobile home. The leak was caused by a hot water heater inside. It may not look like a lot of water on the inside but underneath, the belly paper was soaked and sagging.  

Water Damage

Water Damage

This was a water damage to a home here in central Florida. Notice the amount of water on the floor. Imagine coming home from a long day of work or waking up at 2:00 in the morning noticing this. That’s why SERVPRO is a 24-hour emergency service company.

Moisture Meter

Moisture Meter

This device being used is called a moisture meter. When showing red it is indicating that there is moisture in the material. This is done throughout the job to verify materials are drying. 

Attic Water Damage

Attic Water Damage

This is a photo of a water leak in an attic. As you can see the water damaged the material underneath the pipe. SERVPRO was there to help, once attic was cleaned and dried the customer was very pleased.

Flood Waters

Flood Waters

This is a photo of flood waters in Florida. Always have a plan of action. If notified to evacuate, please listen. During a Hurricane a rescue crew will not go out until the storm is over.

Storm Damage in Florida

Storm Damage in Florida

This is a photo of flood waters in a home caused by a storm in Florida. As you can see the water receded from where it originally got up to.

Hurricane Damage

Hurricane Damage

This was the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy in New Jersey. After the drywall was removed you can still see how high the water went in the home. Always be prepared for Hurricanes. 

Mold Damage in a Closet

Mold Damage in a Closet

This is a photo of Mold damage to a closet door. The humidity level inside the closet was extremely high and the temperature was just right for the spores to cultivate. This caused mold spots to grow on the door and different areas of the closet.   

Mold damage in the Attic

Mold damage in the Attic

This is a mold damage in an attic of an office. This was caused by an AC leak. It was noticed when spots started appearing on the other side of the drywall.  

Mold Damage in a Kitchen

Mold Damage in a Kitchen

This is a photo of mold damage that was caused by a water leak. It was first noticed just underneath the sink, but further investigation found it to be on the wall behind the kitchen cabinets and on the back of the cabinets.   

Mold Damage from Air Handler

Mold Damage from Air Handler

This is a photo of an air handler that leaked in a closet. In the photo you can see the mold growth between the wall and the unit. The mold was removed and the home owner was vary pleased with our services.

Mold Damage in a Hotel

Mold Damage in a Hotel

This is a photo of a hotel room that had a water damage that went unnoticed. As you can see at the bottom of the wall there is visible mold that was growing behind the baseboards. The drywall was removed and replaced. The customer was pleased with our services.   

Mold In An Office Building

Mold In An Office Building

This is a photo of mold damage inside an office building. You can see the mold spot clearly on the wall the drywall was removed and replaced. The Customer was pleased to know that the mold damage was gone.  

Hurricane Harvey- Flood Damage

Hurricane Harvey- Flood Damage

This is a photo of a home that was damaged by hurricane Harvey in Houston TX. Notice the flood line on the white trim to the entrance of the home.

Deodorizing an office

Deodorizing an office

This is a photo of an Ozone treatment in an office. The ozone treatment helps eliminate odors that can be a nuisance. While this is going on you cannot enter the room. The customer was extremely satisfied with the results.  

Commercial Pipe Cleaning

Commercial Pipe Cleaning

This is a photo of SERVPRO cleaning pipes at a commercial facility. These pipes were about 30 feet off of the ground and between 30-60 feet long. The customer was very satisfied with our work. 

Hospital Kitchen Stove Fire

Hospital Kitchen Stove Fire

Grease Fire in Kitchen shut down hospital Kitchen at dinner, SERVPRO of Winter Haven responded cleaned up the damage, open for business for breakfast next morning.

 SERVPRO of Winter Haven is a Florida State licensed Certified Building Contractor, Mold Remediator, and Mold Assessor. We are IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified in Fire/Water/Mold clean-up & restoration. Call us at 863-551-5004, we are always here to help.

Fire in Hospital

Fire in Hospital

An electric motor caused smoke damage to surgical suite in Central Florida. SERVPRO of Winter Haven was able to respond and get them back in business within 48 hrs.

 SERVPRO of Winter Haven is a Florida State licensed Certified Building Contractor, Mold Remediator, and Mold Assessor. We are IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified in Fire/Water/Mold clean-up & restoration. Call us at 863-551-5004, we are always here to help.

Burnt XMAS Tree

Burnt XMAS Tree

In this Florida home Christmas Tree caught on fire, always turn off tree lights when you the house or go to bed.

 SERVPRO of Winter Haven is a Florida State licensed Certified Building Contractor, Mold Remediator, and Mold Assessor. We are IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified in Fire/Water/Mold clean-up & restoration. Call us at 863-551-5004, we are always here to help.

Electrical Panel

Electrical Panel

Overloaded Circuit caused Fire in Main Panel in this Lakeland Florida Home

 SERVPRO of Winter Haven is a Florida State licensed Certified Building Contractor, Mold Remediator, and Mold Assessor. We are IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified in Fire/Water/Mold clean-up & restoration. Call us at 863-551-5004, we are always here to help.

Winter Haven Youth Soccer Association

Winter Haven Youth Soccer Association

SERVPRO at the Soccer Fields

 SERVPRO of Winter Haven is a Florida State licensed Certified Building Contractor, Mold Remediator, and Mold Assessor. We are IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified in Fire/Water/Mold clean-up & restoration. Call us at 863-551-5004, we are always here to help.