Fire Damage Photo Gallery

HVAC Fire

HVAC Fire

Startled by the sound of a fire alarm going off, you’re suddenly awake in the middle of the night. You rush out of bed and get yourself and your family out of the house. Once you and your family are safe, you call the fire department to come and calm the flames. After the smoke clears and the fire department leaves, you see your belongings covered in soot and water. It can be overwhelming seeing the damages that fire has caused to your home and belongings but timing is essential in fire damage restoration and you need to act fast to mitigate your home. That's when you call SERVPRO of Haines City/Polk City at 863-236-3553 to help.

Electrical Fire Damage

Electrical Fire Damage

Electrical fires can happen in any part of a home. Always have a plan of action in case of emergencies. Know what to do, who to call, and how to handle a situation like this. 

SERVPRO of Haines City/Polk City is a Florida State licensed Certified Building Contractor, Mold Remediator, and Mold Assessor. We are IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified in Fire/Water/Mold clean-up & restoration. Call us at 863-236-3553, we are always here to help.  

Microwave Fire

Microwave Fire

This is a photo of a fire damage to a ceiling in Orlando, FL caused by a microwave. Notice the soot concentrated at the corner of the photo. Just under it was the source of the fire.

Fire Damage in Winter Haven, FL

Fire Damage in Winter Haven, FL

This is a wall that was damaged during a fire. SERVPRO was called in to clean and paint it. All the soot was removed, and it is now ready for paint.

Xmas-tree Fire

Xmas-tree Fire

This Florida homes Christmas tree caught on fire. Always turn off your tree lights when you are out of the house or go to bed.

SERVPRO of Haines City/Polk City is a Florida State licensed Certified Building Contractor, Mold Remediator, and Mold Assessor. We are IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified in Fire/Water/Mold clean-up & restoration. Call us at 863-551-5004, we are always here to help.

Hotel Fire in Winter Haven, FL

Hotel Fire in Winter Haven, FL

This is a photo of a fire that was caused by a candle that was lit in a hotel room and left unattended. The candle caused the dresser to burn and soot was spread throughout the hotel floor. This took extensive cleaning and deodorizing along with construction to get the hotel floor back to being in use. At the end, the customer was pleased with our work.