If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (863) 236-3553

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Knowing What to Do If You Have Water Damage

5/21/2020 (Permalink)

A water damage can happen at any point in time whether your home or not. It is always important to know what to do when a pipe bust, a toilet over flows, a sewer line backs up or a fish tank busts. Call SERVPRO we will be able to guide you through what to do. Be sure to know where your water shut off valve is. Knowing where this is and how to turn it off can help save your home when a pipe bust.  

 SERVPRO of Haines City/Polk City is a Florida State licensed Certified Building Contractor, Mold Remediator, and Mold Assessor. We are IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified in Fire/Water/Mold clean-up & restoration. Call us at 863-551-5004, we are always here to help.

Other News

View Recent Posts